Bain Chroma Respect Sulfate-Free Shampoo
Why You'll Love It
If you color your hair and want to reduce the visible damage it can cause, you’ll want to add the new Kerastase Chroma Absolu line to your routine. The Bain Chroma Respect Sulfate-Free Shampoo gently cleanses, hydrates the hair, protects hair color, and prevents color fading. The lightweight formula is ideal for fine to medium hair types as it doesn’t weigh hair down and, best of all, it provides a high-shine, radiant finish.
This sulfate-free shampoo features breakthrough technology that infuses centella asiatica, a flowering plant with soothing recovery properties, with one of the most restoring acids. This lightweight formula features amino acids that reinforce weak hair and rebuild the fiber from the inside out. In addition to its hydrating and protecting benefits, this shampoo has a one-of-a-kind scent that combines notes of vibrant cardamom, neroli, and warm sandalwood wrapped by a precious tuberose flower and delicate orange blossom heart. When used as a system, Chroma Absolu helps to provide 74% more brilliant shine.***
• Intense hydration for a smoother hair fiber*
• Reduces the appearance of color fading**
• 74% more brilliant shine***
• For all hair types and textures
• All types of damaged hair
• Suitable for color-treated hair
* SYSTEM OF BAIN CHROMA RESPECT + FONDANT CICA CHROMA
**SYSTEM OF BAIN CHROMA RESPECT + FONDANT CICA CHROMA + SÉRUM CHROMA THERMIQUE
***VS. UNTREATED HAIR
• Wet hair before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo. Add water and emulsify.
• Rinse thoroughly and repeat. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• Follow with the Fondant Cica Chroma Conditioner, the Chroma Filler Mask, or the Soin Acide Chroma Gloss.
Get the Look
This Will SAVE Your Color | Worth The Hype | Hair.com By L'Oreal
By incorporating amino acid hair treatments into your hair care routine, you’ll reap the rewards of Insta-worthy hair that looks and feels healthy. In Kérastase's new Chroma Absolu collection, amino acids and Centella Asiata team up to help strengthen the hair fiber and smooth your strands while preventing color fade. In honor of Kérastase's biggest launch of 2022, Kimberly King of Riah Hair Salon is here to share a full review.