Why You'll Love It
Keep your blonde luminous and bright between salon visits with Redken Blondage High Bright Pre-Shampoo Treatment, step one in the Blondage High Bright Collection. This pre-shampoo treatment is powered by Vitamin C and chelating agents to prep and clarify your hair, removing build-up and other nasties dulling, darkening, and mattifying your blonde hair color. With the pre-treatment you help to create a clean canvas for the rest of the High Bright system of Shampoo and Conditioner to get to work!
This gentle clarifier readies hair for intense brightening and lightening by removing build-up, pollution, and impurities. The spray’s fast-acting chelators produce immediate yet gentle results, safely prepping the hair canvas to receive the system’s Brightening Care Complex, which illuminates light-blonde hair with skincare’s darling, Vitamin C.
• Instantly brighter, lighter blondes*
• 2% Brightening Care Complex
• For bleached, highlighted or color-treated blondes, Levels 7-10
• Removes build-up and restores shine and conditioning*
• Seals cuticle and fills porosity to lock out dullness
• Brightens and lightens hair
*when used as a part of the full High Bright System of Pre-Treatment, Shampoo, and Conditioner
1. Wait before using! Be sure to wait two weeks after your salon color service before using High Bright.
2. Apply to your hair after Blondage High Bright Pre-Treatment.
3. Follow with Blondage High Bright Shampoo and Conditioner.
4. Not bright enough? Keep using this three-step regimen until your desired brightness is achieved.
Achieved your perfect brightness? Use High Bright Shampoo and Conditioner ONLY or swap out for your favorite Redken duo.
Get the Look
A Brighter Blonde Instantly
Formulated with Vitamin C, Redken Blondage High Bright is every blonde's go-to for an instantly brighter and lighter color. Learn how to use this line, ideal for balayaged, highlighted, and natural blondes.
Watch other videos
- A Brighter Blonde InstantlyFormulated with Vitamin C, Redken Blondage High Bright is every blonde's go-to for an instantly brighter and lighter color. Learn how to use this line, ideal for balayaged, highlighted, and natural blondes.
- How To Brighten Your Hair At HomeSo bright and beautiful! Hair Stylist Laura Frazier shows her at-home regime for that ultra-bright "just left the salon" look.
- Lighten My Blonde Hair With MeNobody wants to deal with dull blonde hair. Influencer Stephanie Jakubek shows us how she takes her brightness up a level using the Blondage High Bright System.
- Blondage High Bright Before & After TransformationTime to transform your blonde or highlighted hair! Model and Creator Ainsley Ross shares her favorite product duo for freshly brightened strands.