Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment
Why You'll Love It
Think of Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment (part of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate collection) as the first step to correcting hair damage inside and out. Used as a pre-treatment prior to shampooing or a pick-me-up mask when hair is dire need, this highly reparative rinse-off formula works within your hair to strengthen hair bonds weakened by stressors like hair color, lightening, aggressive brushing, daily heat-styling, and more, while also smoothing and conditioning your hair’s cuticle for a silkier, healthier appearance—and does all of this in as little as 5 to 10 minutes!
This rinse-off Intensive Treatment’s two main ingredients, Bonding Care Complex and 14% citric acid—the highest level in the Collection—work synergistically to repair and condition hair damage from the inside out. The higher concentration of citric acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, and Bonding Care Complex means more intensive, immediate results; hair is left 90% more conditioned, 14 times smoother, and two times stronger after just one use! Because the formula is better able to penetrate the hair’s surface, damage is treated at the source; the Bonding Care Complex reinforces hair’s weakened bonds to help damaged hair become more resilient against future breakage—users saw a 63% reduction in breakage when they used this Intensive Treatment as part of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate system!
• 14x smoother hair*
• 2x stronger hair*
• 90% more conditioned*
• 63% reduction in breakage*
• Increased resilience**
• Additional strengthening of hair fibers**
• Increased smoothing**
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair—even over-processed hair
• Suitable for color-treated hair
• Vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients
• This formula can be used as a pre-shampoo treatment or a pick-me-up mask—the choice is yours!
• Apply to wet hair, lather, leave on 5 to 10 minutes, and then rinse.
• For best results, use as part of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Collection.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Intensive Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**after 10 uses Full ingredient list
GET THE LOOK
My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Learn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
Watch other videos
- My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateLearn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
- Hair Care Review: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-InIf you color your hair or frequently use heat tools, we're sure that the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner will become your best friend.
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair While Coloring ItTake it from us, you can still maintain your hair health while coloring it. Beauty Creator Tori R. shares her review of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner.
- Hair Wash Day Vlog ft. Redken Intensive TreatmentHair wash day is here! Influencer Laurel Goldman shares her wash day favorites.
- My Favorite Products for Damaged HairThis is a game-changer! Influencer Caroline Alvarado shares the products she trusts for repairing damaged hair.
- That Acidic Bonding Concentrate EffectStylists are loving that "Acidic Bonding Concentrate Effect" - just look at these results.
- How To Transform Your Hair in 10 MinutesHair stylist Jamie McDaniel shares her favorite in-salon hair treatment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';