Acidic Bonding Concentrate Lightweight Liquid Conditioner for Damaged Fine Hair Repair
Why You'll Love It
Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Lightweight Liquid Conditioner addresses the unique needs of damaged, chemically treated, and highly processed fine, thin hair: Its sprayable formula provides weightless bond repair with strand-expanding volume in just one use*. Weightless repair plus big-time body? Fine hair everywhere is pumped.
Utilizing the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate range’s standout formulation combo of citric acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that helps reinforce weakened hair bonds, and concentrated 11% Bonding Care Complex, this feather-light in-shower spray quickly absorbs into even the finest of strands, delivering detangling, repairing, conditioning and strengthening benefits without ever weighing down the hair. When used as part of the complete Acidic Bonding Concentrate system, Lightweight Liquid Conditioner reportedly provides hair with up to 1.5x inner strength**, 4x easier detangling**, up to two days of non-oily hair***—a massive plus for fine or thin hair—and 48 hours of pumped-up, look-at-me volume**.
1.5x more inner hair strength**
4x easier detangling**
48 hours of volume**
2 days of non-oily hair***
For damaged fine & thin hair.
Suitable for color-treated hair.
• For best results: Use after Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo. Spray on wet hair, starting at ends going up to mid-lengths. Rinse. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
• Length matters. Short hair: Use 12 to 20 sprays. Medium hair: Use 20 to 25 sprays. Long hair: Use 25 to 30 sprays.
*With continued use
**Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo + Lightweight Liquid Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
***Based on consumer test results, system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo & Lightweight Liquid Conditioner Full ingredient list
GET THE LOOK
My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Learn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
Watch other videos
- My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateLearn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
- Hair Care Review: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-InIf you color your hair or frequently use heat tools, we're sure that the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner will become your best friend.
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair While Coloring ItTake it from us, you can still maintain your hair health while coloring it. Beauty Creator Tori R. shares her review of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner.
- Hair Wash Day Vlog ft. Redken Intensive TreatmentHair wash day is here! Influencer Laurel Goldman shares her wash day favorites.
- My Favorite Products for Damaged HairThis is a game-changer! Influencer Caroline Alvarado shares the products she trusts for repairing damaged hair.
- That Acidic Bonding Concentrate EffectStylists are loving that "Acidic Bonding Concentrate Effect" - just look at these results.
- How To Transform Your Hair in 10 MinutesHair stylist Jamie McDaniel shares her favorite in-salon hair treatment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';