Buy More, Save More
One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Treatment
Why You'll Love It
Quite simply, Redken One United All-In-One Multi-Benefit Treatment bottles 25 benefits into one—dare we say—cost-saving mist that acts as three products: a rinse-out treatment, leave-in conditioner, and all-around styling hero. Spray it on and rinse it out for smoother, silkier, more manageable hair. Leave it in to nourish, hydrate and fortify dry, damaged hair. Or, use it as the ultimate styling product: It offers heat protection, anti-frizz smoothing, flyaway management, and even mid-day style refreshing!
How does this treatment do it all? The formula’s Cationic Complex features positively charged ingredients that actually bind to the hair to effectively condition, detangle and provide smoothness and shine. This in turn works to improve hair’s manageability while reducing frizz and making the styling experience easier overall for you. Additionally, One United contains Redken’s Keracare and Coconut Oil to further amp up softness and shine while providing much-needed heat protection and prevention against hair breakage so that hair remains healthy as you style.
THE BENEFITS• Decreases breakage
• Calms frizz
• Invisible, fast-absorbing formula
• Smooths and shines hair
• Provides heat protection
• Lightweight formula
• Sulfate-free, paraben-free, and free of heavy waxes
• Suitable for color-treated hair
• Suitable for all hair types and textures
PRO TIPS• Want lightweight conditioning? Use after shampoo on damp hair and rinse out after 1 to 2 minutes.
• Looking for more intensive conditioning? Spray on after shampooing and leave in!
• Need a style refresh? Spray all over dry hair and re-style any way you like.
• Bonus: Redken One United is lightweight enough that it can be used in tandem with your favorite styling products—before or after you apply them!
Full ingredient list
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';