Acidic Bonding Concentrate Sulfate Free Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Formulated with Citric Acid and 11 percent Bonding Care Complex, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner helps to intensely condition damaged hair, repairing strength, and recreating weakened bonds for all types and textures, while protecting against color fade.
Make healthier-looking hair a reality with this sulfate-free conditioner and the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate collection. Containing Redken’s most concentrated Bonding Complex, the system helps to improve hair’s strength and repair the look and feel of hair that’s been damaged by external forces like coloring, lightening and heat styling tools. With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your strands, adding softness and shine!
• 56% less breakage*
• 82% less visible split ends**
• 11x smoother hair**
• pH balancing
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! After rinsing out the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair.
• Rinse well.
• Follow with Acidic Bonding Leave-In Treatment. Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 39ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';