Acidic Bonding Concentrate Sulfate Free Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Formulated with Citric Acid and 11 percent Bonding Care Complex, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner helps to intensely condition damaged hair, repairing strength, and recreating weakened bonds for all types and textures, while protecting against color fade.
Make healthier-looking hair a reality with this sulfate-free conditioner and the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate collection. Containing Redken’s most concentrated Bonding Complex, the system helps to improve hair’s strength and repair the look and feel of hair that’s been damaged by external forces like coloring, lightening and heat styling tools. With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your strands, adding softness and shine!
• 56% less breakage*
• 82% less visible split ends**
• 11x smoother hair**
• pH balancing
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
• Vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! After rinsing out the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, apply a dime-sized amount to wet hair.
• Rinse well.
• Follow with Acidic Bonding Leave-In Treatment. Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
GET THE LOOK
My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Learn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
Watch other videos
- My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateLearn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
- Hair Care Review: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-InIf you color your hair or frequently use heat tools, we're sure that the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner will become your best friend.
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair While Coloring ItTake it from us, you can still maintain your hair health while coloring it. Beauty Creator Tori R. shares her review of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner.
- Hair Wash Day Vlog ft. Redken Intensive TreatmentHair wash day is here! Influencer Laurel Goldman shares her wash day favorites.
- My Favorite Products for Damaged HairThis is a game-changer! Influencer Caroline Alvarado shares the products she trusts for repairing damaged hair.
- That Acidic Bonding Concentrate EffectStylists are loving that "Acidic Bonding Concentrate Effect" - just look at these results.
- How To Transform Your Hair in 10 MinutesHair stylist Jamie McDaniel shares her favorite in-salon hair treatment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';