Extreme Length Conditioner with Biotin
Why You'll Love It
Ready to grow your hair longer? Redken Extreme Length Conditioner is the perfect partner for your hair length goals. Part of the Extreme Length system, this conditioner is formulated with biotin and castor oil to help strengthen damaged hair so it can grow longer. It also helps fortify strands from root to tip, so you can get the long, healthy-looking hair you’ve always wanted.
Tested vs. a non-conditioning shampoo, the Extreme Length system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment results in 81% less breakage*, so you can keep your hair growing to its maximum potential.
• Helps clients achieve their maximum hair length, up to 6 inches of growth in one year
• Fortifies and strengthens hair for 81% less breakage*
• Promotes healthy, strong hair from root to tip
• Helps prevent split ends and reduce the look of split ends by 78%**
• Formulated with biotin and castor oil
**When used as a system of Extreme Length Shampoo, Conditioner and Sealer
Pro Tips1. Use the entire system for best results: Extreme Length Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave-In Treatment.
2. Massage into wet hair and leave in for 1-3 minutes before rinsing.
3. Apply Extreme Length Leave-In Treatment with Biotin after shampooing and conditioning.
4. For extra conditioning, use Extreme Length Triple Action Treatment Mask once a week.
Get the Look
Want Longer, Stronger Hair?
Redken Extreme Length helps strengthen damaged hair to grow longer and stronger.
Watch other videos
- Want Longer, Stronger Hair?Redken Extreme Length helps strengthen damaged hair to grow longer and stronger.
- What's Inside: Triple Action Treatment MaskPowered by Niacinimide, Biotin, and Castor Oil - for ultimate strength and repair.
- New! Redken Extreme Length Triple Action Treatment MaskLearn how you can take your Extreme Length routine to the next level with this new treatment mask.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';