Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave In Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Hate split ends? Us, too! Visibly reduce split ends and breakage with this must-have leave-in treatment. Formulated with Citric Acid and 5 percent Bonding Care Complex, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioning Treatment helps to intensely condition damaged hair, repairing strength, and recreating weakened bonds for all types and textures.
Redken’s most concentrated all-in-one formula for damaged hair, this leave-in treatment helps to strengthen damaged hair, provide heat protection up to 450 degrees, add shine and softness to strands, reduce the appearance of breakage and split ends, and tame frizz and add smoothness to hair. With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your hair to deliver healthier-looking and feeling strands.
• 56% less breakage*
• 11x smoother hair**
• Heat protection up to 450 degrees F
• For all hair types & textures
• 68% split ends mended**
• 88% reduction of split ends visually
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
• Vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! Apply to clean, damp hair
• Leave in, do not rinse.
• Style as usual.
Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
GET THE LOOK
My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Learn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
Watch other videos
- My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateLearn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
- Hair Care Review: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-InIf you color your hair or frequently use heat tools, we're sure that the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner will become your best friend.
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair While Coloring ItTake it from us, you can still maintain your hair health while coloring it. Beauty Creator Tori R. shares her review of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner.
- Hair Wash Day Vlog ft. Redken Intensive TreatmentHair wash day is here! Influencer Laurel Goldman shares her wash day favorites.
- My Favorite Products for Damaged HairThis is a game-changer! Influencer Caroline Alvarado shares the products she trusts for repairing damaged hair.
- That Acidic Bonding Concentrate EffectStylists are loving that "Acidic Bonding Concentrate Effect" - just look at these results.
- How To Transform Your Hair in 10 MinutesHair stylist Jamie McDaniel shares her favorite in-salon hair treatment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';