FREE GIFT WITH $75+
Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave In Conditioner for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Hate split ends? Us, too! Visibly reduce split ends and breakage with this must-have leave-in treatment. Formulated with Citric Acid and 5 percent Bonding Care Complex, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioning Treatment helps to intensely condition damaged hair, repairing strength, and recreating weakened bonds for all types and textures.
Redken’s most concentrated all-in-one formula for damaged hair, this leave-in treatment helps to strengthen damaged hair, provide heat protection up to 450 degrees, add shine and softness to strands, reduce the appearance of breakage and split ends, and tame frizz and add smoothness to hair. With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Treatment is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your hair to deliver healthier-looking and feeling strands.
• 56% less breakage*
• 11x smoother hair**
• Heat protection up to 450 degrees F
• For all hair types & textures
• 68% split ends mended**
• 88% reduction of split ends visually
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
• Vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! Apply to clean, damp hair
• Leave in, do not rinse.
• Style as usual.
Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
Get the Look
Hair.com Reviews Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Video Editor Christianne shares her thoughts on Redken's new collection
Watch other videos
- Hair.com Reviews Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateVideo Editor Christianne shares her thoughts on Redken's new collection
- 3-Step Bonding SystemDiscover the all-in-one hair solution and experience Redken’s most powerful haircare.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product