Acidic Bonding Concentrate Sulfate Free Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Powered by an acidic formula and a high level of bonding ingredients, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo (and entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate collection) helps to intensely condition, repair strength, and recreate weakened bonds on all types and textures of hair, even the most damaged!
Formulated with citric acid and vitamin B, this ultra-rich, sulfate-free shampoo features Redken’s most concentrated level of caring ingredients. Citric acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, works in combination with the concentrated Bonding Complex, to strengthen weakened bonds and improve your hair’s resiliency and strength—even after salon bleach and color services! With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your strands, adding softness and shine!
• 56% less breakage*
• 82% less visible split ends**
• 11x smoother hair**
• pH balancing
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! Apply a dime-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair.
• Lather and rinse well.
• Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment.
Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse. Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner and Acidic Perfecting Concentrate Leave in Conditioner. A little goes a long way! This product is ultra-rich and thick in consistency and will coat your hair with less product than your average shampoo. We recommend you start with a quarter size amount and increase from there based on your hair type.
Get the Look
Hair.com Reviews Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Video Editor Christianne shares her thoughts on Redken's new collection
Watch other videos
- Hair.com Reviews Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateVideo Editor Christianne shares her thoughts on Redken's new collection
- 3-Step Bonding SystemDiscover the all-in-one hair solution and experience Redken’s most powerful haircare.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';