Acidic Bonding Concentrate Sulfate Free Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Why You'll Love It
Powered by an acidic formula and a high level of bonding ingredients, Redken’s Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo (and entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate collection) helps to intensely condition, repair strength, and recreate weakened bonds on all types and textures of hair, even the most damaged!
Formulated with citric acid and vitamin B, this ultra-rich, sulfate-free shampoo features Redken’s most concentrated level of caring ingredients. Citric acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, works in combination with the concentrated Bonding Complex, to strengthen weakened bonds and improve your hair’s resiliency and strength—even after salon bleach and color services! With a pH of 7, Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo is designed to help keep hair at its optimal pH to prevent future extensive damage. When used as a system, Acidic Bonding Concentrate helps to intensely condition your strands, adding softness and shine!
• 56% less breakage*
• 82% less visible split ends**
• 11x smoother hair**
• pH balancing
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated hair.
• Vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.
*when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
**when used as a system of Acidic Bonding Concentrate Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo
• A little goes a long way! Apply a dime-sized amount of shampoo to wet hair.
• Lather and rinse well.
• Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner and Leave-In Treatment.
Note: This product contains an Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and can increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and risk of sunburn. Be sure to take proper precautions and limit sun exposure while using this product. Full ingredient list
How to Use
Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather, rinse. Follow with Acidic Bonding Concentrate Conditioner and Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner. A little goes a long way! This product is ultra-rich and thick in consistency and will coat your hair with less product than your average shampoo. We recommend you start with a quarter size amount and increase from there based on your hair type.
GET THE LOOK
My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate
Learn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
Watch other videos
- My Hair Care Routine ft. Redken Acidic Bonding ConcentrateLearn how to incorporate the entire Acidic Bonding Concentrate Line in your wash day routine.
- Hair Care Review: Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-InIf you color your hair or frequently use heat tools, we're sure that the Redken Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner will become your best friend.
- How to Maintain Healthy Hair While Coloring ItTake it from us, you can still maintain your hair health while coloring it. Beauty Creator Tori R. shares her review of the Acidic Bonding Concentrate Leave-In Conditioner.
- Hair Wash Day Vlog ft. Redken Intensive TreatmentHair wash day is here! Influencer Laurel Goldman shares her wash day favorites.
- My Favorite Products for Damaged HairThis is a game-changer! Influencer Caroline Alvarado shares the products she trusts for repairing damaged hair.
- That Acidic Bonding Concentrate EffectStylists are loving that "Acidic Bonding Concentrate Effect" - just look at these results.
- How To Transform Your Hair in 10 MinutesHair stylist Jamie McDaniel shares her favorite in-salon hair treatment.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';