Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Purple Shampoo for Blonde Hair
Why You'll Love It
Blonde hair looking a little brassy? Time to reach for Blondage. This award-winning purple shampoo is one of our best at preventing yellow, brassy tones in blonde hair between salon visits. Redken Color Extend Blondage Shampoo is formulated to gently cleanse strands without stripping the hair of moisture or color. The shampoo features Pure Violet (purple) pigment in order to prevent blonde hair from turning brassy.
Color-depositing purple shampoo is key to keeping your blonde hair cool and bright and works in just five minutes. The salicylic acid in the formula helps to strengthen and repair hair from the core, leaving hair soft to the touch.
The Benefits• Pure Violet Pigment tones and removes unwanted brassiness
• Formulated with Salicylic Acid to strengthen and repair blonde hair from the core
• All types of damaged hair.
• Suitable for color-treated blonde hair
• For blonde hair types & textures
Pro Tips• Be sure to wear gloves
• Apply to wet hair
• Lather and rinse well
• Follow with Redken Color Extend Blondage Conditioner
How to Use
How to Use
Use as a complete system with Color Extend Blondage Conditioner. Wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For maximum benefits, leave second lather on 3-5 minutes. Rinse. Follow with Color Extend Blondage Conditioner.
Get The Look
Trying Products for Brassy Hair
Influencer and TV personality Laurel Goldman tests out the Color Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner, and shares her first impression.
Watch other videos
- Trying Products for Brassy HairInfluencer and TV personality Laurel Goldman tests out the Color Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner, and shares her first impression.
- Hair Routine For Soft, Brass-Free Blonde HairWant soft and brass-free blonde strands? Try the Color Extend Blondage Shampoo and Conditioner for a fresh, "straight out of the salon" look.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';