Why You'll Love It
As the name so aptly says, this spray is not short on supplying hair benefits—25, to be exact. A cult favorite among those with curly and textured hair types, Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner acts as heat protectant, curl primer, color protector, curl refresher, anti-frizz balm, straightener, and so much more. Not to mention, it works to repair past damage, treat current issues including dryness and frizz, and protect against future hair stress like breakage—and it does it all in one transformative spray, making it an ideal go-to for anyone looking for an all-in-one product.
Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner’s nourishing, non-greasy formula blends fennel seed oil to strengthen hair and help prevent future breakage with coconut oil, a natural moisturizer that provides lightweight shine and softness. The multitasking mix does double-duty, not only penetrating deep within the hair follicle to help restore moisture and repair past damage but also providing a protective shield around the cuticle to help detangle, smooth, calm frizz, and lock-in moisture. After just a few spritzes, hair is left frizz-free with enhanced manageability, shine and softness.
• Less breakage
• More conditioned
• Calms frizz & flyaways
• Can be used on wigs, weaves, natural & relaxed hair
• For all hair types & textures
• All types of damaged hair—even over-processed hair
• Suitable for color-treated hair
• It’s totally versatile! Use it as a leave-in or base for any style.
• When using as a detangler, section hair into quadrants and start with one pump per section to gently detangle.
Get the Look
Miracle Blowout Tutorial with Sabrina Sablosky
Sabrina Sablosky shares how she achieves the ultimate blowout with Mizani 25 Miracle Milk
Watch other videos
- Miracle Blowout Tutorial with Sabrina SabloskySabrina Sablosky shares how she achieves the ultimate blowout with Mizani 25 Miracle Milk
- The Benefits of Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In ConditionerLearn how you can protect your curls from heat
- Mizani 25 Miracle Milk Leave-In Conditioner ReviewMariah Clayton shares her thoughts on this must-have product